If you get this message when you tried to join the device into a Workplace.
The eventlog (Applications and Services\Microsoft\Windows\Workplace Join\Admin) has logged this message; event id 102 Workplace Join? You might be having problems with your certificate. There is a workaround for this problem.
Open Internet Explorer and go to Internet Settings. Open tab Advanced and scroll down until you see Security. Find Check for Server certificate revocation and deselect his one.
NOTE: do not try this in a production environment. This is an import security option that must be on in a production environment.
Click Ok and close Internet Explorer. Try it again. Now you have joined the Workplace without an error.
Create a test app for testing Windows Store app deployment for SCCM 2012 R2 or Windows Intune. More information about this process: http://technet.microsoft.com/nl-nl/windows/jj874388.aspx
First you need Visual Studio 2012 Express from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30664
Click I Agree to download and install the developers license (expiring in 30 days)
- Open Visual Studie Express. On the File menu, click New Project.
- In the Name box, type a name for your app (Zipapp in my examples)
This App is blank and show only ‘Content goes here’ on screen.
- On the Project menu, click Store and click Create App Packages.
- On the Create Your Packages page for the Create App Packages wizard, click No and click Next. This allows you to create a Windows Store app without registering to submit it to the store.
- On the Select and Configure Packages page, click Next.
Add the app into Windows Intune or create an application in Configmgr.